ALWAYS BE JOYFUL:)
Have you ever just woke up thinking it was going to be a great day until something happens, you fail your Spanish test, oh but wait then you get stressed out from all the homework you have, then you come home and your in such a bad mood you get in an argument with you parents, yes it’s happened to me and has probably happened to you before when we have those bad days some times.
When I have those days I think that after all these bad things happen that the rest of my day will be terrible and I should just stay sad and mad and live it out as a bad day, but GUESS WHAT? we have the choice of making it a good day afterwards by being positive and giving our worries & all our fears to God. Also, by trusting in him for it all! God doesn’t want to hurt us and see us fail he gives us hard times and trails to go to HIM for help, he wants us to thrive for him so we can rely on him for anything and everything.
He is our God who is there and HAS NEVER left our side. He wants us to trust him and I know it’s so hard at times but giving our worries to HIM and thinking of the positive things in life, what we have than thinking of what we don’t, trusting in God and being joyful in the bad situations makes the day a lot better.
- “Give your worries to the Lord and he will take care of us, he will never let good people down.” Psalms 55:22
- “Rejoice always,Pray continually, Give thanks.”1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- “For he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9
- “When I am afraid I put my trust in you.” Psalms 56:3
- “Pray more, Worry Less.” Matthew 6:34
- “Be still and know I am with you.” Psalms 46:10
- “God will carry you through the storm.” Isaiah 43:2
- “As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.” Psalms 42:1
Don’t forget to be joyful always, Pray continually and give thanks to God!
Have the most AMAZING day all you beautiful people.